Application of Rotary Tablet Press|Pill Press :
1.The machine is an automatically continuous rotary tablet press that are widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, ceramics, foodstuff , electronics, plastics and powder metallurgy industries, etc.
2.The machine is applicable to the pressing of a variety of granular materials into tablets, but not applicable to the pressing of semi-solid, wet and ultra-fine powder particles.
Operating Principle and Structure Characteristics:
1. Machine drive: motors (stepless speed regulation is controlled by inverters) → pulley driven→ worm driven→ turntable driven by the spindle for rotating clockwise.
2. The technological process for tablet pressing of this machine is material feeding, filling, tablet pressing and tablet out continuously.
3. When working, turntable with 19 sets of dies drives for rotating clockwise. Dies move up and down along track curve, and complete pressing movement through the pressure roller.
4. Rolling friction installations of up and down rollers will help reduce resistance and lower power consumption.
5. The safety roller unloading device on the below axle pressed by a spring balance, with their working pressure adjustable by the spring. When over-pressure occurs , the spring housing automatically unload, acting as a protection punch.
6. Filling, film thickness, rotation speed and other parts are regulated by centralized control unit for easy operation.
7. Submerged lubrication are used for the worm and worm gear units to reduce the power loss and extended service life.
8. The external part of the machine is fully-enclosed, so that sealed pressing rooms and drive mechanism can be totally separated from each other to prevent dust and avoid cross-contamination.
9. Dust collector are installed to remove dust automatically.